SBI PO 2017 Notification, SBI PO 2017 Vacancies Details, SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern
SBI PO 2017 Notification/ SBI PO 2017-18 Notification: If you are looking for SBI PO 2017 Notification, SBI PO 2017 Vacancies Details, SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern then you are at right place. State bank of India has announced on 6th Feb 2017 as per notification CRPD/PO/2016-17/19. The applicant can apply throughout India for Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India(SBI). Candidates selected are apt to be posted anywhere in India.
SBI PO 2017 Notification Date, Eligibility
sbi po 2017 notification date: All eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer(PO), are required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and primary. Candidates who will pass in screening and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main Exam. The One shortlisted candidates in the first testing will subsequently do asked for a Group Meeting & Interview.
Prospective applicants will have to apply to after carefully reading the announcement regarding the process of tests and interview. Eligibility guidelines, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee & intimation charges, the pattern of examination, issuance of call letters. And ensure that they satisfy the specified criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
SBI PO 2017 Vacancies Details, Eligibility
SBI PO 2017 Vacancies Details & Eligibility details are given below.
- Graduation in any discipline from an approved University or any similar qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year or Semester of their Graduation may also apply temporarily subject to the requirement that, if called for an interview, they will have to provide proof of having passed the convocation exam on or before 01.07.2017.
- Candidates having integrated double degree (IDD) certification should ensure that the period of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017.
- Candidates holding the qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) may also apply.
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern, Selection Process
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern primarily has 3 phases. All 3 phases process and execution will do explained below.
- Phase 1:
- Phase 2:
- Main Examination will have Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- Objective & Descriptive Tests will do held online.
- Applicants will have to fulfill Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will do presented.
- Phase 3:
- Group Exercises for 20 marks & Interview for 30 marks.
SBI PO Salary 2017 Notification
Directly, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with four advance increments) in the scale of
- Rs. 23,700/- 980/7
- Rs. 30,560/- 1145/2
- Rs. 32,850/- 1310/7
- Rs. 42,020/- applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The official will also be qualified for DA, HRA, CCA, Medical & other allowances & gains as per rules in force from time to time.
The total compensation per annum on C.T.C basis would be a min. of Rs. 7.93 lacs and max. of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO 2017 Age Limit
SBI PO 2017 Age Limit: As on 01-04-2017 Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-04-2017. Applicants obligation have been born not earlier than 02-04-1987 and not later than 01-04-1996 (both days inclusive)